Commercial Effluent 6100 Series
For more difficult applications that are prone to clogging and require more pressure, check out our extensive offering of multi-size and application grinder pumps and packages!
Submersible motor – 1/2 HP thru 2 HP, 60 Hz, 3450 RPM, 1 Ph or 3 Ph, oil-filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected (1 Ph)
- Durable, epoxy coated cast iron construction
- Motor – 1 Ph or 3 Ph, oil-filled, hermetically-sealed, automatic reset, thermal overload protected (1 Ph).
- Bearings – Upper and lower ball bearings
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Dual mechanical shaft seals – Upper carbon/ceramic, Lower silicon carbide/carbon. Optional seal materials available
- Impeller – non-clogging bronze vortex design passes 3/4″ (19 mm) spherical solids
- 25′ (8 m), UL listed, 3-wire neoprene cord and plug. Longer cords available in lengths of 35′ – 50′ (11 m – 15 m)
- No screens to clog
- Stainless Steel screws, bolts and handle
- 1-1/2″ NPT discharge with 2″ or 3″ flange available
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Moisture sensors available for early warning of seal failure (optional)
- 100% computerized tested